Client Forms and Resources
Preparing for your first session: Client Questionaires
Best coaching happens when your coach understands your background; but we believe you shouldn’t pay for what’s not directly related to working on your goals. So most of the information other coaches take during the first session, we take through the following questionaires.
Before the first coaching session, it is mandatory for you to submit the following 5 questionnaires. It will take you between 30 and 40 minutes to finish them all, so set up a time to sit down and do it.
Starting with the right foot: Useful Information
- Having the right expectations
We will do everything in our power to help you have a more balanced, fulfilling and happy life; to accomplish your goals and live your values. But it is important for you to understand that only you are the owner of the process and the results you get. It is you who is responsible to have the best possible attitude and to stick to your commitments. It is only then that coaching can really make a difference.
2. What you can expect from us
- We will maintain a professional, open, trustworthy, honest and positive relationship that will serve your interests.
- We will make clear agreements with you and honor them.
- We’ll give you all the assistance, support, motivation and guidance needed for you to achieve your goals.
- We will interrupt you and challenge any self-deception that may impair your progress toward meeting your goals and dreams.
- We will share all of our experience, knowledge and skills as needed or required.
- We will not lie. We will be completely honest with you, always.
- Total commitment on your way to achieving your goals.
- We will not give information or advice we know or suspect are misleading or likely to endanger your physical, mental or emotional integrity.
- We will awaken positive and resourceful states, rather than give advice. One’s advice can be useless or even dangerous to another.
- We will not exploit any aspect of the client-coach relationship for our personal, professional or monetary benefit.
- We will respect your right to terminate the coaching process at any time.
- We will be alert for any indication that you’re no longer benefiting from the coaching relationship.
- If we thought you could be better served by another coach or professional, we will encourage you to make that decision.
- In all we do , we’ll try to reflect the following values: integrity, care, honesty, professionalism, respect, courtesy and empathy . We will do our best to show the highest standards of service and adhere to any agreement we reach together.
- If we make a mistake, we will endeavor to find the best and fastest way to rectify it to your satisfaction.
- We will respect the confidentiality of your information, unless authorized by you or if required by law.
- We will seek your express consent before exposing your information as clients, reference or any identification.
- We stand by the quality and ethical Standards of the International Coaching Community (ICC).
3. What we expect from you
- To be on time for your appointments.
- Prepare for the coaching sessions.
- Be honest.
- Accept being challenged if we feel you’re not being sincere or if you are limiting/cheating yourself.
- Be willing to receive feedback.
- Perform the tasks agreed upon in a timely manner.
- Be willing to work in the areas of your life that are necessary and to take into account the perspectives and concepts that we propose.
- To work closely and openly with us.
- To trust us.
- Be willing to accept new ways of doing things and that sometimes you have to complete tasks that you will not feel necessarily comfortable with, but for which you will have our support.
- To honor your financial obligations with us.
Preparation for all following sessions
Before each session, please fill in the following questionnaire, which will allow us to save time in the coaching session.
- Coaching Session Preparation (5 minutes)