My personal statement
Fear and stress should not run your life and I’d love to teach you the skills to master the art of happiness. Life is too short and wonderful to just feel fine. You can -and should- have a life you truly enjoy; a life you’re proud of. And I’d love to help you have that.
I envision a thriving world, where people are happy, living to their full potential and in perfect balance with nature and their peers. I strive to raise humanity into a higher awareness of themselves and their role in the creation of such a world.
Juan Ignacio Campoo
Juan has a Bachelor degree in Business Administration and developed his career mainly as a sales manager in the mining industry in Latin America. Since then, he has obtained several degrees that allowed him to help others create a life of happiness and passion, which include:
- International Coaching Certification, ICC and EMCC
- Team Coaching Certification, ICC and EMCC (in progress)
- International Certification in Corporate Development through Coaching, EMCC (in progress)
- NLP Practitioner Training, Chilean Society of NLP.
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner, Global NLP Training, Netherlands (Inemla).
- Life Coach Certification, Global NLP Training, Netherlands (Inemla).
- Motivational Coach Certification, Global NLP Training, Netherlands (Inemla).
- Emotional and Social Intelligence Coach, Global NLP Training, Netherlands (Inemla).
- Yoga Teacher (Integral and Nidra Yoga), Sakhyam, Chile.
- Life Coach Certification, UK OpenLearning, Great Britain (NCFE).
All this training, together with years of experience helping people, makes him a specialist in handling emotional and mental states, and in the attainment of people’s and companies’ goals.
Juan is a dear colleague who I can highly recommend. I have had the opportunity to check his dedication, deep respect and connection with people to whom I have recommended him as coach. The results he has achieved are beyond what is usually expected in coaching. I could see his greatness as a person and I am grateful for his constant generosity.
I recommend Juan for both entrepreneurs and people looking for a vital boost, as well as for high level management clients.Daniel Alvarez Lamas